Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy week. Not much if any time to blog my status on Submittal Drawing #3 - Brick Sand House. It is from July 1957 Model Railroader magazine. Drawings are rough, but as you can see on the right, I finally got them through AutoCAD in real dimension, to outlines I can now render in 3D. That is coming. As I started out on this journey, I had only a one project mindset. Now, I can see limitless projects based on historical buildings, bridges, edifaces, Architectural features and featurettes, landscapes and more. While my drawing talents are very limited, this dimensional form of drawing allows me to put to electronic paper what consumes me on the second tier. My first tier is Automotive designs and COTS applications for you engineering buffs. Once those projects come out from the veil of NDA, I will begin to publish them for public comment and review. Thanks for reading folks. Please take a minute and comment, bad or good. Tripp.

No comments: