Friday, May 18, 2012

Well...its finally Friday (again). Last night was a late one, getting final cleanup to my AutoCAD so that I could start the page sets for printing for the GRW subscribers at Garden Railway Magazine. http://grw.trains.com/ 

I hope that those of you who model in 1/29 scale will take a minute to email me or blog me and let me know what you think; what you are looking for; or if you have any plans that need conversion and drawing overlay. Be glad to chat with you all. Thanks for stopping by. Tripp.


2 comments:

Susan Terry Watson said...

amazing Steve! Looks like you're having fun..that's for sure.

Tripptee said...

I am for sure Susan. Getting ready to start posting Submittal #4 on this blog tonight. #2 goes to web publish next week. #3 in about 6 weeks. This next one is for October. Found it myself in a 1947 Jan. article. A nice, large, Engine House.